Thursday, July 31, 2014

[REVIEW] Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Hi pretty girls… are you confuse to find cleansing water or makeup remover for your sensitive skin? yea me too.. but it was few weeks ago, now I found my new favorite makeup cleanser at the moment haha. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water yeah that's the name, this product is so gooood and amazing. this review product I will write in english because I don't know this product is available or not in Indonesia :( let's find out how amazing it...



Oh wait.. have you heard about Bioderma Crealine H20, super duper amazing makeup cleansing recommend by a lot of makeup artist? before I bought this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, honestly I was looking for Bioderma Crealine, but unfortunately I can't find here. because I can't found in helsinki, so I decided to looked another cleansing water similar with Bioderma's and finally I found this cleansing water which is still same with Bioderma's. the price of garner's it's around 8 euros, totally wroth it for huge bottle cleansing water.

The packaging of garnier micellar cleansing water's is same like another watery product we usually have, they are put on bottle, plastic bottle 400ml, transparent and pink top. if you want to compare the packaging between garnier and bioderma's packaging, they are almost same each other right? 
The function of this product is all in one solution, it's mean you can use this product for face, eyes and lips. oh ya, if you look carefully they are some word wrote sensitive skin, if you have sensitive skin like I have, this product is really suitable and the most important thing is, I don't have any problem during used this product.
The texture of this product is watery and I'm not smell anything from this product, it's mean this product no perfume added. I used this product for cleansing my makeup all face, but unfortunately this product doesn't remove waterproof product well. 

Conclusion
Perfect
Suitable for sensitive skin
Fragrance free (no perfume added)

(-) heavy enough for traveling
(-) doesn't work perfectly on waterproof product
Rating
4/5

Would you buy again?
yes, I will

post signature

7 comments:

  1. unfortunately they don't sell it at Indonesia :(
    By the way, is it make skin dry? Sometimes make up remover make my skin dry. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so dear.. this product can makes your skin moist moist.

      Delete
  2. Maybe we don't have it in Indonesia but we do have the sensitive cleansing bio which I think is good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks promising for a cleanser from the drugstore. You live in Sweden? That's so nice! Always wanted to go there T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah this cleanser it's easy to find ^^
      yap i live for a while in sweden, come here it's really nice place to visit ^^

      Delete
  4. i live in indonesia and searching for those who sell this product but i didn't find it .... since all beauty blogger and beauty youtube always wear this , and i think its comfortable enough to wear .
    such a bad thing......

    ReplyDelete