Monday, April 8, 2013

[REVIEW] Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam




Now it's my second review for today hihi.. I'll review my favorite cleansing foam that I used everyday. yapp it's Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam, the name is really cute "baking powder" it's kind of weird while people don't know about this cleanser they might it's for make cake or cookies (ㅋㅋ).






Formulated with baking powder to penetrate and cleanse deep within pores to remove makeup and residues. Ideal for finishing BB cream removal. 100% Natural Fragrance and Dye-Free.

Ingredients
Water, Myristic acid, Glycerin, Potassium hydroxide, Stearic acid,PEG-32, Silica, Glycol, Distearate, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Lauramide DEA, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-14M, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Medica limonium (Lemon) peel oil, Citrus Aurantium dulos (Orange) peel oil. 

Direction
  1. Apply to wet face and lather. (avoid contact with eyes)
  2. Massage thoroughly and rinse with warm water or normal water.



demonstration on my hand


After clean my face with wonder pore I usually use this product as my cleansing foam. because I like to use BB cream or foundation for my makeup I think this product suitable for my cleansing foam. the texture of this product is like toothpaste with scrub inside. the scrub works for cleansing the bb cream inside pores. 



I use wonder pore for cleansing 
First I'm cleaning my face with  baby oil for eyes area (because the mascara it's waterproof) and wonder pore for all my face. after cleaning the eyes area, i used the wonder pore and wonder pore lift the bb cream on my face like this (sorry for uncomfortable picture). for make sure the bb cream or makeup it's all gone I used wonder pore again after washing with etude house baking powder, and the result all my makeup or bb cream all gone~~ love it! it's works on my face so thats why I like this product.

Buy Again 
YES

Rating
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment