Thursday, January 24, 2013

[REVIEW] Etude House Dear Darling Tint

Hello everyone... who loved to use lip tint ? if you love to use lip tint you are same with me. I like to use lip tint because it's really natural on my lips. I was review about Tony Moly Lip Tint and now I'll review Etude House Lip Tint and I'm also like this stuff.. let's see~


cr.google



sorry for the center it's already exhausted.. I've 3 of 4 color, I bought this all in korea.




no.1 : Berry Red
no.2 : Real Red
no.3 : Orange Red


No.1 is more pink on my lips
No.2 is red
No.3 is orange

Texture of this liptint is Jelly, easy to blend, natural and longlast. I love all color but personally  I like no.2 more. this liptint don't have any specialization like smell of fruit, there is no weird smell or taste. 


Rate : 4/5
Buy Again ? : Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment