Monday, March 4, 2013

[REVIEW] Revlon Matte Lipstick (002) and Revlon Lustrous Lipstick (725)

Hi guys i'm here again..
a few day ago I bought a new lipstick and it's from Revlon. I'll share to all of you now ^^
I bought Revlon Matte Lipstick "Pink" (002) and Revlon Lustrous Lipstick "Love That Red" (725)




If you are obsessed with red lipstick, I think this one is suite for you the color is strong red with lil bit shining. Personally I like the color, red color is hard to use for everyday makeup but if you want to use it everyday just use it sheer on your lips and use some lipgloss or lip balm to make it more natural. Honestly while I searching this lipstick I want to have some pink color different from my shu uemura so I found this pink color and I don't feel I like the color. the color is natural because it's matte, if I used the natural color I don't think it's good for me it's looked like someone sick or pale. I like some color can make more energizer. 






what do u think about the color ? I prefer use the red one 


Revlon Matte Lipstick "Pink" (002)


Rate : 2/5

Buy Again ? : no


Revlon Lustrous Lipstick "Love That Red" (725)
Rate : 3/5
Buy Again ? : no




No comments:

Post a Comment