Friday, March 8, 2013

[REVIEW] The Face Shop BL605 (Blue), The Face Shop Base Coat and Top Coat

Hello.. 
Tomorrow it will be a good day, you know what MUSIC BANK (mubank) will visit Jakarta !! i'm so exciting right now and really waiting for tomorrow. anyone know what is music bank ? Music Bank is one of korean music program and regularly broadcast every friday 6 pm KST in KBS tv. so, mubank will visit Indonesia tomorrow 9th March and bring 8 kpop idol. I'll attend this event because one of the  performer is my bias. I love SUPER JUNIOR and they will be in this event. I like suju and every they are visit Indonesia or Singapore i'll be there to watch them :p anyone same with me ? hhaa

anyway
do you know what color symbol of super junior ?  the answer is sapphire blue
what is the connection between super junior and The Face Shop BL605 ?
If you are ELF's or suju lover maybe this color recommend for you

I'll review one of my favorite nail color and i'm always use this while I watched super junior concert. I found this nail color it's almost same with sapphire blue. I think this color is perfect and lovely.  let's see how lovely it is.... 






For make it perfect I usually use nail top coat and nail base coat. first I use nail base coat for make the nail color long last. the color of base coat is transparent and fast drying. after the base coat dry perfectly applying the nail color The Face Shop BL605 and for finishing use top coat for make it more shining and protect the nail color. the blue color is perfect and totally I love it ^^ 



Rate  : 5/5
Buy Again ? : YES

for the top coat and base coat absolutely yes buy again, because it's really helpful and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment