Sunday, February 24, 2013

[REVIEW] The Face Shop Pore Minimizer Controlling Emulsion

HI ^^ 
it's been a long time huh.. i'm not posting in here, I just come back from my travel from another place in Indonesia so now i'm back and will give you some review. today I'll review The Face Shop Pore Minimizer Controlling Emulsion. I used it before I use bb cream, I use it for moisten my face (like a day cream).




I liked applying this on my face, because my face feels refreshed and also moisturized. but I'm not sure this product can minimize my pores, I don't know it will works or not. just if you use this product it will feel cooling on face and perfectly pervasive. I don't like the bottle it's made from glass so heavy bring anywhere and hard to take out the fluid.



The active ingredient of this product is formulated with mushroom extract and acacia collagen, this oil free emulsion effectively cleans and lightens enlargers pores while leaving skin feeling silky smooth. but until now I cannot really notice much of pore minimizing effect.

Rate : 4/5
Buy Again ? : maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment