Friday, February 15, 2013

[REVIEW] Baviphat Strawberry Toxifying Mask

HELLO everyone ^^~~


Now i'll review my new beauty haul.. I was try this and I LIKE IT !! this mask is really refreshing. this is first time I used this brand and I decide to use the baviphat's mask. Baviphat is one of the most popular korean cosmetics brand with reasonable price, various functional products and beautiful case *google. There are many option or series from this brand especially for fruit miracle series of baviphat.


cr. google

So... here is my Baviphat's Strawberry Toxifying Mask


it's so cute package 


they are also have spoon inside, very tiny too cute to use it

This product is good for people how have big pores on skin, want to more relax and care the trouble of your skin. The pink clay ingredients clean everything unwanted from your pores, also give appropriate tension and make you skin very fresh after use it. The main ingredients of this product is strawberry extract (the function of strawberry extract is for care pores). 

How To Use it ?  

It's simple, use it all over your face except around eyes and mouth. I used spatula for make it easy. after that just wait about 20-30 minute and wash it.




 



Rate : 4/5
Buy Again ? : yes

No comments:

Post a Comment