Saturday, November 24, 2012

[REVIEW] Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme Baby Berry, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme Mulled Wine and Maybelline Color Sensational Iced Orchid

hello.. holla.. hello.. holla
uuh it been a long time since my last post, I had something trouble with my laptop so I must fixed it and now it's finished.

Girls.. today I just bought 3 new lipstick, 2  lipstick from Revlon and 1 from Maybelline. what is the name The revlon's lipstick name Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme Baby Berry (580), Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme Mulled Wine (650) and the maybelline lipstick's name Maybelline Color Sensational Iced Orchid.





1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme Baby Berry 


Here is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme Baby Berry the color is really smooth and glossy. this lipstick color is between pink and purple, it's really really sweet. 




Rate :  3/5
Buy Again? : I don't think so 

2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme Mulled Wine 

If you are girls who like red lipstick I think this one is recommended for you, the color is really strong and personally I like this color. the color is mix from red and purple (wine) it will make your lips more sexy and mysterious.




Rate :  4/5
Buy Again? : yes

3. Maybelline Color Sensational Iced Orchid

This Maybelline Color Sensational Iced Orchid this lipstick color are shine purple and have lil bit glitter on. it's pretty good for you who like shocking color. 







Rate :  3/5
Buy Again? : I don't think so 



you know for me "Different is awesome" xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment